Thursday 25 August 2016

13 Personal Questions

Hey blogisphere!  So Beth (Beth Oh La on Blogger) tagged me in her most recent blog post in which she answered 13 personal questions about herself and asked me to do the same... I was more than willing to do this as I have always enjoyed answering questions and have often imagined how fun it would be to be interviewed if I was a celebrity.

So here is my 13 Personal Questions blog post... without any further ado let the hunger games question answering begin.


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Okay so this is actually not a great question for me because I am not a coffee drinker.  I actually very seldom drink any hot drinks but on the rare occasion that I do order from Starbucks my signature order is a caramel hot chocolate with not cream or marshmallows.  In all honesty I most often just buy a bottle of water from Starbucks, although apparently this is not a big enough purchase to allow you to stay in there for just over an hour gabbing with friends as I learn recently when I was very politely asked to make another purchase or leave the store... 

2.What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
I am a chronic outfit repeater but one thing I would probably struggle without the most (as lame as this sounds) is probably my black cardigan.  Cardigans are so practical and can warm up a more summery outfit when the unforgiving Scottish weather is about 100 degrees bellow 0.  I also want to say my fluffy socks because #comfortgoals

A picture from some of the travelling
I've already been able to do
3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?

I mean probably that I have a blog, only a few of my nearest and dearest know that... I'm a pretty open book with most things and there aren't many things that those closest to me don't know.  I guess people probably don't know how much time I spend day dreaming about crazy realities or scenarios that would be hella fun but that would 100% never happen.  


4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
There are so so many things I want to do but mostly I just want to get to travel everywhere that I want to go, I want to spend time travelling and living in different places... I also really want to be a mum.

5. What's one food you couldn't live without?
Pizza. 100%.

6. What phrase or quote do you live by?
"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there" - Lewis Carroll

I like this quote, Basically I think it's important to know that even if things don't go the way you wanted them to they could still lead you to the place you wanted to be... Also it's okay to not really know exactly what you want or where you're going because you'll end up somewhere regardless of the path you take.  There are actually a lot of really great quotes from the Alice In Wonderland books.

Also "After all, tomorrow is another day" from Gone With The Wind... that's a good one too.

7. What's your number one song on your ipod/itunes?
The classic G style (minus the cardigan)
According to my ipod the most played song I have is Holding On For Life by Ellie Goulding at 48 plays which is ridiculous because I have played most songs on my ipod well over 48 times and Holding On For Life isn't even in my top 10 Ellie songs... I'm going to say my most played song is most likely by Ellie, Marina, Taylor or Lana though.

8. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Summer in Scotland all year round.  Usually shorts, a skirt or a dress over tights with a fun top, cardigan and coat.

9. Your favourite number?
I don't really believe in favourite numbers... I used to say 13 because it was Taylor Swift's favourite number and as a wide eyed 14 year old that made me feel closer to my country pop idol but in all honesty a number is just a number.

10. Two hobbies?
Netflix binging

Running

11. Two pet peeves?
When people take ages to reply to my texts.
 Horse riding is a third hobbie of mine
When people feel the need to constantly ask pointless questions or input irrelevant points or opinions during class/lectures/training sessions ultimately prolonging the mind numbing experience.

12. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I'd like to be more tanned, a little taller and look just a little bit older (I look kind of young for my age which I'm sure I'll appreciate in like 10 years but as a fresh faced 21 year old I'd rather look 21 than 17.  I'd also lie to change how high my expectations are for both myself, others and random situations.  I'd also like to change my bank balance.

13. Guilty pleasure?
Reading IMDB trivia for my fave films/tv shows/actors, day dreaming about crazy scenarios that will never happen, watching interviews and behind the scenes videos from my fave celebs and tv shows, buzzfeed quizzes and listening to trashy music such as some lesser known older Kylie Minogue songs and some godawful country stuff.

And in the words of Forrest Gump: that's all I got to say about that
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment